Click here for more work by Harold.
Welcome to AllArtWorks Featured Artist Series!
1. What other profession is similar to being an artist and why?
A Doctor, must discover and create new ideas for treatment.
2. What’s the nicest thing you can remember someone said about your work, or an individual piece?
The visionary and improvisational element of the work.
3. What’s one thing you’d like everyone to know about you as an artist?
Art brings balance to my life and allows me to convey a form of expression that is uniquely mine.
4. What was the last piece of art that you saw that blew you away?
My last painting.
5. What’s something you haven’t done but you want to do in art/painting?
Monumental public art.
Ingres for his neoclassical form of portrait painting.
*The reason we ask about Delacroix and Ingres is because they were contemporaries with wildly different styles!