Frequently Asked Questions
About All Art Works
1. Why are there only 44 artworks on your site?
We present a curated set of artwork to give the best viewing experience possible. This is based on the average amount of work you would see in a professional gallery show. Too much work can be overwhelming, and work presented randomly can be exhausting. This selection of 44 changes regularly each week.
2. Why do some artists have bios and others don’t?
The bios are for the world famous artists, and are in part a history lesson. Many of them shaped the art of today. We curate this work among the juried selection to show the high quality of the juried work.
3. I’m looking for a specific artist, how do I find them?
Type their name in the search field.
4. What is the tent show?
It’s the physical show that manifests the same ideas we present on the platform. These shows started in Michigan and will soon be traveling to cities around the US.
5. How do you find and choose your artists?
Anywhere there are people, there are artists! We do our best to let as many people as possible know about this opportunity. Artists apply by submitting a selection of work, and the juror reviews the work. If at first an artist doesn’t get selected, we encourage them to try, try again!
1. What if I want my painting back before the full term of 1 year?
We keep the artwork for a year, so be prepared to let your baby go!
2. How many times will my work be featured on the feed?
Everyone will be featured the same amount of time. The frequency will depend on how many artists we currently represent. Your piece will always be available to look at, sell and buy through the search option. (We will also be working hard to sell your work).
3. What if I find a buyer on my own during the year you have my piece?
If someone wants to buy your work during the year that we hold your piece, they will need to do so through our platform.
4. How do I get paid?
We pay by check or PayPal, and will send payment 8 days after the buyer receives the artwork.
5. How many pieces can I put on your platform?
You can submit up to 5 pieces at a time. The curator will let you know which ones are accepted.
6. Is there a fee to submit work?
There is a $15 fee for each piece accepted (only if it is accepted). This covers photography of your piece, the framing process, and storage for up to one year.
7. If my artwork sells, can I submit again?
Yes! Please do!
8. If my painting doesn’t sell do I get my submission fee back?
Unfortunately no, the money goes toward operating costs.
9. I don’t see my art on your feed. What do I do?
You can find your art at any time by searching for your name. Every time you are on the daily feed, you will receive an email, so that you can let friends and family and buyers know to check it out.
10. What happens if my artwork doesn’t sell?
If a piece of yours hasn’t sold within a year, we will return it to you after we receive the return shipping costs. You are welcome to submit again.
11. If my work is not accepted, can I submit again?
Yes, of course.
12. What is the commission structure?
60/40. You will receive 60% of the price you gave us. The listed price will be your price plus the frame.
1. What’s your return policy?
We will accept returns within 7 days for any reason. We will cover return shipping costs.
2. How quickly will my painting arrive?
Generally within four days, often sooner.
3. I understand that you frame all the artwork. Do I get to choose the style or color?
No, we use a high quality standardized frame.
4. What if I don’t want the frame?
The pictures are professionally framed when we get them in a high quality frame at a very reduced price. If you’d like to have it framed by your own professional, it will be easy for them to replace ours.
5. Do I need anything extra to hang the painting on my wall?
Just a hammer. We frame it, we attach a wire to the piece and we provide a hanging system for your wall (a nail and a hook). The hook works on virtually any wall other than masonry.